Thursday, September 9, 2010

Car Wash Experience

So I have been working at the car wash for about a year and 9 months now and I have seen so many strange things that people have in their cars and I have seen what people leave behind in their cars/on their cars. Here is a list of things that I have found or seen on someones car.

 Baseball bats
 Machettes
 Bags of money(large amount)
 Crow Bars
 Batons(metal and wooden)
 Hunting Knifes
 Other Large Knives(non hunting knives)s
 Vomit
 Drug Paraphernalia
 Bullets
 Guns
 Used Tissues
 Rats/Mice
 Frogs(2x)
 Pepper Spray
 Months worth of fast food garbage
 Candy
 4 day old spilled milk
 quarry of rocks
 Diapers
 Condoms
 Tampons



I could keep this list going. The amount i've seen is vast. I've seen the most disgusting things that people keep in their cars and dont think that they need to take car of getting cleaned up anytime soon. You name it i've probably seen it in a car or cleaned it out of a car. Since i've started working at the car wash, my bodily cleanliness has become a importance to me. I cannot eat if I dont wash my hands, after all I have to touch everything thats in a car and all the dirt, gunk, and everything people do/leave in their cars. Not to mention, my hands get covered in all the chemicals we use to clean the cars and make them look shiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment